We have workshops several times a year. Registration is first come first serve and members are given priority. If non-members wish to register, they will be welcome after member sign-up with an additional fee of $25.00.
UPCOMING PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS FOR 2018
- November 27, 2017 – Kathryn and Sandy from Bear Paw Quilting are going to speak to us about what is new at the International Quilt Market.
- January 22, 2018 – Ala Carte -- come learn tips and tricks from our talented members
- March 26, 2018 – Meg Hawkey – Crabapple Hill Designs, Coloring and embroidery embellishments. Sign up at the November guild meeting to take the workshop. She is designing a new pattern especially for our class! Details will be available in December.
- May 21, 2018 – Pat Speth -- Nickel Quilts (NOTE: This is a week earlier than normal due to Memorial Day being on the 4th Monday.)
- July 23, 2018 – Basket Raffle and Pot Luck
- September 24, 2018 – TO BE ANNOUNCED